To create an inspiring environment where each child is celebrated, where each child feels safe, confident, successful in their work, creative, loved, happy, nurtured and free to be. A place where children and their parents build lifelong relationships.
We have a dedicated team of educators .
- recognize that play is the work of children.
- foster and encourage children’s unique talents and interests.
- gently guide children to their own solutions to conflicts.
- recognize that children “construct” knowledge about the world through the experiences provided for them.
- challenge the children through collaborative projects, inclusive play and learning to become a contributing member of our community.
- facilitate play instead of directing play.
- find fun in the days!
- plan daily invitations to explore and play.
- pride themselves in personal research and continuing education.